Re: Are AOL's MXs mass rejecting anyone else's emails?

  • From: Mike Tancsa
  • Date: Tue Sep 07 08:11:39 2004

At 07:27 AM 07/09/2004, Thornton wrote:

Only thing you can do is try to call them but that probably wont get you
anywhere.  If you have enough customers on AOL they can complain and if
you really have a lot could get it removed.

But for the most part your just SOL

Thats not been our experience at all. On the 2 times we have had to talk to them we didnt have much trouble getting through to someone clueful and useful. Compared to the other big providers I have dealt with in the past they were by far the most amenable to working to fix the problem.

---Mike