Re: Are AOL's MXs mass rejecting anyone else's emails?

  • From: Matthew Crocker
  • Date: Tue Sep 07 08:02:15 2004

I have had my mail rejected by AOL in the past. I found their error messages very descriptive and the AOL mail team very responsive. The problem was on my end and I found and fixed it. Have you gone to the AOL mail website yet? Go to http://postmaster.aol.com/ it pretty much tells you how AOL handles mail and why they will/will not block you.

-Matt