RE: Routescience?

  • From: Kavi, Prabhu
  • Date: Wed Aug 22 17:16:45 2001

I would like to hear it too.  However, in fairness to Routescience,
did anyone on NANOG previously ask Cisco and Juniper to publicly
talk about everything they (sometimes painfully) learned about
how to create resilient IS-IS/OSPF/BGP implementations?  And even
if anyone would ask, are Cisco and Juniper likely to respond
(thereby giving a heads up to their competitors)?

Routescience may or may not have something worthwhile.  However,
I would respect their perogative to not say much more on the
NANOG mailing list.

I think the presentation at NANOG would be a great idea, especially
if it is a joint presentation with an ISP evaluating the product.

Prabhu
Prabhu Kavi                     Phone:  1-978-264-4900 x125
Director, Adv. Prod. Planning   Fax:    1-978-264-0671
Tenor Networks                  Email:  [email protected]
100 Nagog Park                  WWW:    www.tenornetworks.com
Acton, MA 01720