Re: Looking for list of NSP's in Canada with pop in Vancouver area

  • From: Mr. James W. Laferriere
  • Date: Wed Mar 22 14:15:22 2000

	Hello All, Thank you for all the pointers .  But it seems I
	didn't word my request well .  I was looking for a 'list' of
	NSP's that service the BC (primarily Vancouver) area .  I need
	a list (a couple of you have provided a nice start) in order
	to perform some research for a sister company located there .
	I am not (now) looking for connectivity .  The referance to
	ds3 was to somwwhat assure that I would be getting a list of
	BackBone providers and not a smaller dialup isp type . Tnx,  JimL

On Tue, 21 Mar 2000, Mr. James W. Laferriere wrote:
> 	Hello All,  I have been searching for a concise list of Backbone
> 	connectivity providers that can provide connectivity (-ge ds3)
> 	in Vancouver, BC .  Does anyone know of such a list ?  I have
> 	searched the 'boardwatch' site & that is at best tedious , trying
> 	to determine (reasonably quickly) who of them have POP's in BC &
> 	are NSP's .  All help appreciated.  JimL
       | James   W.   Laferriere | System  Techniques | Give me VMS     |
       | Network        Engineer | 25416      22nd So |  Give me Linux  |
       | [email protected] | DesMoines WA 98198 |   only  on  AXP |