Looking for list of NSP's in Canada with pop in Vancouver area

  • From: Mr. James W. Laferriere
  • Date: Wed Mar 22 14:15:11 2000

	Hello All,  I have been searching for a concise list of Backbone
	connectivity providers that can provide connectivity (-ge ds3)
	in Vancouver, BC .  Does anyone know of such a list ?  I have
	searched the 'boardwatch' site & that is at best tedious , trying
	to determine (reasonably quickly) who of them have POP's in BC &
	are NSP's .  All help appreciated.  JimL

       | James   W.   Laferriere | System  Techniques | Give me VMS     |
       | Network        Engineer | 25416      22nd So |  Give me Linux  |
       | [email protected] | DesMoines WA 98198 |   only  on  AXP |