Re: Hold on to your news servers

  • From: Karl Denninger
  • Date: Sun Nov 15 11:55:57 1998

On Sun, Nov 15, 1998 at 08:14:57AM -0800, Derek Balling wrote:
> >This is a NEW service, operating on hardware which will be purchased
> >specifically for this purpose by a non-profit organization set up
> >explicitly to do this and other public-interest Internet-related things.
>
> How is making you the Lord High Executioner of Errant Binary Posts in the
> public interest?

It is in the public interest to get both the copyright violations and the
kiddie porn off Usenet.

Karl Denninger ([email protected]) http://www.mcs.net/~karl
I ain't even *authorized* to speak for anyone other than myself, so give
up now on trying to associate my words with any particular organization.