Re: Hold on to your news servers

  • From: Karl Denninger
  • Date: Sun Nov 15 12:39:02 1998

I cannot act unilaterally.

Only in concert with those who believe as I do will these cancels propagate
ANYWHERE.

If I did not already have people who wanted this feed, there would be no
purpose in setting it up.

You do not have the right to determine for others what is and is not
acceptable - nor do you have the right to tell others they cannot obtain
and process such a cancel feed.

Karl Denninger ([email protected]) http://www.mcs.net/~karl
I ain't even *authorized* to speak for anyone other than myself, so give
up now on trying to associate my words with any particular organization.