BellSouth.net Mail Operator? (was:Re: Any help for Yahoo!...)

  • From: chuck goolsbee
  • Date: Tue Oct 30 14:55:57 2007

Martin Hannigan said:
Mail problems that are operational in nature are more than welcome
here.

Thanks Martin.

So... If there are any bellsouth.net mail ops people here, please contact me privately. We had an out of control .forward user who we have larted/fixed permanently (well over two weeks ago), but bellsouth.net is still refusing mail from some of our outbound mail servers. All we see in the waiting/rejected queues is legit mail. We're a webhost/colo provider, in no way pushing tinned meat products.

Should be easy to fix, but I'm not getting traction from your end.

Regards, --chuck goolsbee

answering at:

[email protected]

206-838-1630, ext 2001