Re: RIPE is just more fun.

  • From: James Aldridge
  • Date: Tue Oct 30 16:11:12 2007

Michael Greb wrote:
> Barrett Lyon wrote:
>
> > I yanked the mp3 out of the youtube flv: http://blyon.com/routers_died.mp3
> > -Barrett
>
> Better, now we just need a higher quality MP3 from the source :/

I've put the MP3 (the best quality we've got, unfortunately... had we known
what to expect, we'd have increased the encoding quality a bit) up at
http://www.mcvax.org/~jhma/ripe55song.mp3.

Regards,
James

"Sometimes it's much cheaper and easier to make people think that something
works rather than actually make it work.  After all, the result is, in all
important aspects, the same." -- Douglas Adams