Re: ISP CALEA compliance

  • From: William Allen Simpson
  • Date: Thu May 10 16:38:31 2007
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=iY5fJLZG8e4Gc6pLu/8gmiR721IAuBvl0iDZyw+byENdSWaUE1U+wrCr1x59SZeb6035F5x4Kn1LQwcQ+DbVthR8pIXKNJ2+DyYp7kPqovrCg8QM2YNS/ud0gkTiRvl40zJ0XNDFvFEcOuHAXvLVxnMzaZ8SwwX5Xxx6RrBEdJ8=