Re: botnets: web servers, end-systems and Vint Cerf

  • From: Sean Donelan
  • Date: Sat Feb 17 21:33:07 2007

On Sat, 17 Feb 2007, Gadi Evron wrote:
On Sat, 17 Feb 2007, Sean Donelan wrote:
On Sat, 17 Feb 2007, Gadi Evron wrote:
Is there a significant difference between the "many" ISPs implementing
walled gardens and other ISPs as far as infection rates?

Yes.

Then please share, many people would love to have that data.

Same goes for you with the sentence you removed above. :)

I have, many times over the last 5 years. Doing research is an amazing thing.

I am working on this, and hopefully will have something in a few months
which can be measurable rather than jokes about "many".

Many people will be waiting for your data.