Re: [c-nsp] [Re: huge amount of weird traffic on poin-to-pointethernet link]

  • From: Justin M. Streiner
  • Date: Thu Nov 09 09:36:12 2006

On Thu, 9 Nov 2006, Adrian Chadd wrote:

On Thu, Nov 09, 2006, Robert Boyle wrote:

You should also create a bogons list for your BGP routes which you
accept from your upstream. Block all RFC1918 space and unassigned
public addresses too. Just keep on top of it when new allocations are
put into use. We see all kinds of crazy things which people try to
announce (and successfully too - up to our borders anyway.)
Is there a somewhat-reliable bogon BGP feed that can be subscribed to
these days?
You probably want to have a look at http://www.cymru.com/BGP/bogon-rs.html

jms