Re: [c-nsp] [Re: huge amount of weird traffic on poin-to-point ethernet link]

  • From: Robert Boyle
  • Date: Thu Nov 09 09:17:17 2006

You should also create a bogons list for your BGP routes which you accept from your upstream. Block all RFC1918 space and unassigned public addresses too. Just keep on top of it when new allocations are put into use. We see all kinds of crazy things which people try to announce (and successfully too - up to our borders anyway.)

-Robert

Tellurian Networks - Global Hosting Solutions Since 1995
http://www.tellurian.com | 888-TELLURIAN | 973-300-9211
"Well done is better than well said." - Benjamin Franklin