RE: mitigating botnet C&Cs has become useless

  • From: Fergie
  • Date: Wed Aug 02 09:12:59 2006

"Jamie Bowden" <[email protected]> wrote:

[snip]

>I'd just like to point out Paul, that while we may rely on police to
>handle crimes in the real world, we still lock our doors.
>
>Jamie Bowden

Indeed.

And good neighbors usually alert the police when someone is
breaking into their neighbor's house -- it's called "community
watch."

Alternatively, some people also call the cops when someone is
firing a sniper rifle from a neighboring house into the
surrounding neighborhood, as well. :-)

- ferg

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson