Re: PI space and colocation

  • From: Michael Loftis
  • Date: Wed Jan 18 17:49:35 2006

--On January 18, 2006 5:21:35 PM -0500 "Patrick W. Gilmore" <[email protected]> wrote:

Well, obviously, the path entry is longer. :)
Yeah and if they (somehow) obtain an ASN for this non-multihoming venture then that completely wastes an ASN for no good. And as we all know there aren't an infinite number of those either.

It's not huge, but it is there.  And like I said, many people argue  over
additions to the table which are actually useful.

--
TTFN,
patrick

into trouble of all kinds."