Re: Verisign's public opinion play

  • From: Howard C. Berkowitz
  • Date: Tue Oct 07 00:09:05 2003

At 11:15 PM -0400 10/6/03, Brian Bruns wrote:
Wish someone who was good with the clue-axe would take a swing at these
dolts.

We all know they are crying babies because their new method of profit was
shut down.

Now, the interesting question will be, how can we prevent them from adding
sitefinder again?

/* begin Karnak the Magnificent soothsaying

Next, they will put an "improvement" into reverse DNS. Whenever there's no corresponding domain, it will take you to rednifetis.com.

Baghdad Bob, fresh from "there is no tank behind me", will be the new spokesman.

/* end sooth

You know, I almost looked to see if rednifetis.com is assigned, and decided I don't want to know.