Re: Verisign's public opinion play

  • From: Brian Bruns
  • Date: Mon Oct 06 23:20:30 2003

Wish someone who was good with the clue-axe would take a swing at these
dolts.

We all know they are crying babies because their new method of profit was
shut down.

Now, the interesting question will be, how can we prevent them from adding
sitefinder again?

Brian Bruns
Open Solutions For A Closed World / Anti-Spam Resources
http://www.2mbit.com
ICQ: 8077511