RE: Yes it's off topic but who cares right now.

  • From: Eric Germann
  • Date: Fri Sep 14 22:39:26 2001

We grieve, rightfully so, for the people we've lost and the damage to our
innocence.  We talk about their success, but as more comes out, it was
probably considered an operational failure on their part.  Consider that if
they had truly succeeded, Colin Powell would be President and we may not
have had a Congress left to declare war.  Besides WTC ...

I'm trying to decide whether Tom Clancy is a great novelist, or a psychic.

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Germann;Eric
FN:Eric Germann
ORG:CCTec
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(419) 968-2640
TEL;WORK;FAX:(603) 825-5893
ADR;WORK:;;17780 Middle Point Road;Van Wert;OH;45891;United States of America
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:17780 Middle Point Road=0D=0AVan Wert, OH 45891=0D=0AUnited States of Americ=
URL:http://www.cctec.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:[email protected]
REV:20010529T013421Z
END:VCARD