RE: Yes it's off topic but who cares right now.

  • From: Rafi Sadowsky
  • Date: Fri Sep 14 21:44:54 2001

Roeland

 Precision surgical attacks require good intelligence on the target
(As it's no use having a cruise missile that can pass through a window if
you don't know which window to go through to blow up your target)

 Unfortunately it seems the US doesn't have good intelligence on the
people/group(s) behind the attack - otherwise it wouldn't have happened
(or at least not been such a terrible "success" )

On Fri, 14 Sep 2001, Roeland Meyer wrote:

> [...]

 A rather _large_ set of "murderous fanatics" many of whom are brainwashed
into believing that if dey as a "Shahid" they will go to paradise where
they will have 72 black-eyed virgins waiting for them in heaven & have the
privilege of being able to request family members go to heaven too
(even if un-deserving )

NOTE: I'm not an expert on this not but

 1) It seems that a suicide bomber apprehended in Israel en-route to
target padded his genitilia so it would be up to the task in heaven
despite the explosion

 2) You may find it interesting too look up the source of the word "assassin"
Say <http://www.geocities.com/skews_me/assassin.html>