Re: Packet Loss

  • From: M. David Leonard
  • Date: Fri Dec 15 14:30:14 2000

	Young people these days have it too easy,  Why, when I was a lad,
we had to stay up all night slaving over cuneiform tablets, then load
them into reed baskets on the backs of donkeys bright and early the
following morning for the trek to the abacus room.  And none of that
binary or decimal stuff, either - it was straight sexagesimal.  But try
to tell the young folks of today was it used to be like and they ignore you.

					David Leonard
					ShaysNet
					(whose children and grandchildren
think he dates from the early Pleistocene)