Who's peering at Ameritech?

  • From: Jason Lixfeld
  • Date: Sun Dec 03 21:52:19 2000

For those of you who are peering at Ameritech, would it be possible to send
me a list of AS' of all who you are peering with there?  I'm trying to
gather some traffic statistics to see if it's worth running an OC3 there
from Toronto.  Plugging the AS' into Flowscan should give me the number I
need.

If this question raises any eyebrows, does AADS have a route-server that I
can peer with and grab the AS' for myself?  Their site mentions a
route-server in the list of peers, but it doesn't say if you can setup a
peering session with it, so I figure maybe someone on the inside would know.

Thx in advance.

Regards,
--
Jason A. Lixfeld