Re: Operational impact of filtering SMB/NETBIOS traffic?

  • From: Jim Mercer
  • Date: Mon Nov 20 18:29:11 2000

Dennis Glatting [[email protected]] wrote:
> Could filtering be considered a violation of First Amendment rights?
> Furthermore, when is it and when is it not?

first amendment right?
first amendment of what?

for them that can't read into the above:

8^)

jim -- noting that the NA in NANOG stands for North American, which, if
i recall my geography correctly, is not strictly the USofA.

--
[ Jim Mercer                 [email protected]              +1 416 410-5633 ]
[          Reptilian Research -- Longer Life through Colder Blood          ]