Re: 11/11/00 Internet Routing Problems

  • From: jamie rishaw
  • Date: Mon Nov 13 12:12:48 2000

Randy Bush wrote:
> could servint (as 7960) please clean up their multi-day ongoing problem so
> that those of us who use these data detect other problems?  thanks.

Hey Randy,

  Why don't you fix your own backbone before you worry about other
peoples networks?

  Your wonderful engineering team has my site down to 50% of the world
for the past 12 hours, for the third time in 90 days (twice now you've
taken me down for over *24* hours).

  What's even funnier, is that I'm also down to half of your own internal
backbone.  Half your NOC staff can't even get to me.

  You should develop some wonderful tools like the one you spammed nanog
with, to establish some SLA towards your customers.

  Peering don't mean shit if you can't pass packets to your data centers.

jamie