Re: NANOG 20 Meeting Information -- Registration Open

  • From: Carol Wadsworth
  • Date: Mon Aug 21 17:25:59 2000

Kai,

There are many rooms still available in the NANOG room
block.  The hotel is only sold out on the first day
(Saturday, October 21).  Due to that, I cannot increase the
room block for that day.  If you call the hotel directly,
they will make other recommendations in the immediate area
for lodging that night.

Carol Wadsworth
Merit Network, Inc.

--On Mon, Aug 21, 2000 3:59 PM -0400 Kai Schlichting