Re: NANOG 20 Meeting Information -- Registration Open

  • From: Kai Schlichting
  • Date: Tue Aug 22 17:54:29 2000

At Monday 05:23 PM 8/21/00, Carol Wadsworth wrote:

>Kai,
>
>There are many rooms still available in the NANOG room
>block.  The hotel is only sold out on the first day
>(Saturday, October 21).  Due to that, I cannot increase the
>room block for that day.  If you call the hotel directly,
>they will make other recommendations in the immediate area
>for lodging that night.
>
>Carol Wadsworth
>Merit Network, Inc.

ok, whoever answered the phone at the hotel before has either been
taken off the phones or has been re-educated about the details and
availability of the NANOG room block and promised price.

A very helpful individual reached at the hotel a little
while after 5:30 made all the wrongs right, and yes: rooms
are available, except for Saturday night.

Thanks,
bye,Kai