Re: Wanted: Clueful Individual @ TeleGlobe.net

  • From: Chris
  • Date: Mon Jul 17 10:52:52 2000

You have to remeber that most major providers don't have time to mess with
non customers. If you want to get any kind of resolution you need to send
email to there noc and open a ticket with your provider, because that is who
AT&T or TeleGlobe is going to work with. Also by opening a ticket with your
provider you let them clear the return path through there network(which is
almost always diffrent that your path there), and you also don't bug people
on nanog with mail like this.
       Chris