RE: Arrowpoint Load Balancing Devices

  • From: Karyn Ulriksen
  • Date: Mon Jul 10 20:34:33 2000

Thanx Larry.  I'll see if I can track it down and also look up some people I
know at Exodus who might have worked with them.  I remember seeing the blurb
in Network World about Exodus running them somewhere in their net and I
think I read that Time Warner put them in use somewhere on their cable modem
(Roadrunner) network.  I wonder where they used them?