RE: Arrowpoint Load Balancing Devices

  • From: Karyn Ulriksen
  • Date: Mon Jul 10 20:14:58 2000

I keep getting these vague responses.  But, I _really_ interested in what
was done with them.

I hate to ask this level of detail (and I'm not some marketing wig), but I
_really_ want to know.  Could you answer the following questions?

How come you wouldn't consider the Cisco, Alteon or F5?
What tests did you run?
Which services did you configure and how many rule sets?
Did you run a moderately high volume of FTP service across it (say 500
simultaneous over 2 servers)?