Re: Summary: Bay Area Power (2000-06-14)

  • From: Henry R. Linneweh
  • Date: Fri Jun 16 11:11:45 2000

The PG&E claim was they did not have the capacity. I think the problem
is more like not having the manpower to bring up extra capacity at peak
points, they can't even fix the local stuff for the residential areas and
as of last night 13,000 people still had no power since Tuesday.

We believe this was really retaliation for them not gettting their
rate increase from the PUC and quite frankly people are not
to happy about this type of behavior from a business.

--

Thank you;