Re: MAE-EAST Moving? from Tysons corner to reston VA.

  • From: John Fraizer
  • Date: Fri Jun 16 11:17:06 2000

If I'm not mistaken, 9000bytes is the max.

>From acenic.c (By D.Becker of course)

 * To enable jumbo frames, simply specify an mtu between 1500 and 9000
 * bytes to ifconfig. Jumbo frames can be enabled or disabled at any time
 * by running `ifconfig eth<X> mtu <MTU>' with <X> being the Ethernet
 * interface number and <MTU> being the MTU value.

---
John Fraizer
EnterZone, Inc