Network Solutions

  • From: Stewart Gott
  • Date: Wed Apr 19 11:49:35 2000

I've been silently reading the posts about Network Solutions, and boy! I
cannot agree more. I deal with a lot of Vendor Tech Support and Network
Solutions Tech Support is in a class by itself (the absolute worst I have
ever dealt with)! Their incompetency knows no bounds! It is scary! Their
attitude seems to be if you fill out the on-line or email form to the
computer's satisfaction, and the computer accepts and processes it, fine,
otherwise they have absolutely no clue how to help you, how to change
anything, how to update anything, it really is pathetic!

Stewart Gott
Network Manager

None of us will be free until nerd persecution ends!