Re: NetSol screwing the pooch?

  • From: John Hall
  • Date: Thu Apr 13 22:24:22 2000

NSI's been screwing the pooch so long, it's surprising we're not all
knee deep in puppies!

JMH

--
John Hall <[email protected]>                                     F5 Networks, Inc.
Senior Test Engineer                                          206-505-0800

Sentenced to two years hard labor (for sodomy), Oscar Wilde stood handcuffed
in driving rain waiting for transport to prison.  "If this is the way Queen
Victoria treats her prisoners," he remarked, "she doesn't deserve to have
any."