Re: show interface switch

  • From: Jeff Kell
  • Date: Tue Feb 29 14:45:42 2000

ww wrote:

> There used to be an undocumented command in Cisco IOS that would
> provide statistics about how packets were being dealt with -- namely
> 'show interface switch'. A sample output of the command:

There are two commands (undocumented even in 12.0):

   'show int switching'  <---switching MUST BE SPELLED OUT
   'show int s'          <---provides a summary form of the above

If the latter is an abbreviation for something, I don't know what it
is.

There is also a 'show align' for anyone getting alignment or spurious
memory references logged.

Jeff Kell <[email protected]>