Re: show interface switch

  • From: William Allen Simpson
  • Date: Tue Feb 29 16:50:04 2000

A revised document talks about this (page 63), as well as several of the
other recent questions on the NANOG list.

  http://www.cisco.com/public/cons/isp/documents/IOSEssentialsPDF.zip

This document is wonderful!  It appears to be version 2.82, but I've
never seen it before.  I first saw it in Paul Ferguson's message a
couple of weeks ago, and also found it off his www.denialinfo.com page.

Jeff Kell wrote:

> There are two commands (undocumented even in 12.0):
>
>    'show int switching'  <---switching MUST BE SPELLED OUT
>    'show int s'          <---provides a summary form of the above

[email protected]