Re: whois and the internet broke again?

  • From: Henry R. Linneweh
  • Date: Sun Feb 20 03:45:54 2000

I agree with this and that this list has agreed in the past with
the exodus debacle to not use the Nanog list as forum
for injuring each others business, whether it be NSI or
any other organization here.

I need an Updated Port List, the one on IANA is kind of old and
email addresses are not updated.

--
Thank you;