Re: NANOG meeting subject of attack? Hmmmm....

  • From: Hank Nussbacher
  • Date: Thu Feb 10 03:49:16 2000

At 20:21 09/02/00 -0500, Travis Pugh wrote:

Interesting and may have nothing to do with it, but:

http://moat.nlanr.net/TopThroughput/

Starting at 2/2/2000, I have seen the top 100 Internet-2 flows to be
significantly higher than a month ago.

I would also look at vBNS:

http://www.vbns.net/stats/flows/data/results/hibw/

Feel free to do the analysis and see if anything of interest turns up.

Regards,
Hank