Re: early warning mailing list?

  • From: Forrest W. Christian
  • Date: Wed Feb 02 22:57:24 2000

On Wed, 2 Feb 2000, TTSG wrote:

> 	I was under the impression at the time that no such list existed.
> People said I was wrong.  I've yet to find one still that is intended to
> do what hack-track does.  The SECURITYFOCUS list "Vuln-Dev" does some
> of this, but not all.

There is a securityfocus list which is about current attacks.  However, it
seems the content of the list is 100% "I got scanned".

- Forrest W. Christian ([email protected]) KD7EHZ
iMach, Ltd., P.O. Box 5749, Helena, MT 59604      http://www.imach.com
Solutions for your high-tech problems.                  (406)-442-6648