Re: early warning mailing list?

  • From: TTSG
  • Date: Wed Feb 02 20:12:44 2000

> HackTrack
>
> Not very active lately.
>
>   To: <[email protected]>
>
>   subscribe hack-track
>   subscribe hack-track-announce

Hi,

	As the owner of the list, heres my .02 .

	I was under the impression at the time that no such list existed.
People said I was wrong.  I've yet to find one still that is intended to
do what hack-track does.  The SECURITYFOCUS list "Vuln-Dev" does some
of this, but not all.

	I seriously would like to see the list used, and would commit
24*7 resources to it should it take off.

			Tuc/TTSG