Re: Pre-Superbowl(tm) review

  • From: Ryan Tucker
  • Date: Sat Jan 29 13:15:32 2000

Also, apparently C&W and GBLX are in a peering dispute, which is causing a
bit of congestion around Atlanta (which is causing some packet loss
between here and a site 60 miles west of here, which is causing my pager
to go off every few hours....).  It's gone to legal, so this is going to
be a really annoying next few months...... -rt

--
Ryan Tucker <[email protected]>                 Unix Systems Administrator
NetAccess, Inc.                                      Phone: +1 716 756-5596