Re: Pre-Superbowl(tm) review

  • From: Alan Hannan
  • Date: Sat Jan 29 15:44:50 2000

  Howdy.

  I'm the director of engineering for GBLX IP.

  There is no peering dispute, at least in my interpretation of the
  issues, between CWUSA+GBLX.

  There is, however, a bit of congestion from CWUSA->ATL->GBLX.

  We're looking at the situation and likely working w/ CWUSA to resolve.

  It appears this could be due to new traffic, or variances in the way
  MEDs are sent/listened to.

  I don't plan to send a resolution to this mail list, however,
  interested parties can contact our Network Operations Center at
  1-800-404-7714/602-416-6400 and reference ticket 20000129173.

  -alan

Thus spake Ryan Tucker ([email protected])
 on or about Sat, Jan 29, 2000 at 01:12:26PM -0500: