Re: Fw: Administrivia: ORBS

  • From: Paul Vixie
  • Date: Sun Jan 16 15:03:19 2000

> Paul Vixie's Mail Abuse Prevention System ...

Ouch!

Mail Abuse Prevention System LLC, has a pile of people associated with it,
and I can't sit idly by and see it referred to as my possession.  MAPS LLC
is:

	Sean Fagan	Technologist
	Nick Nicholas	Evangelist
	Peter Popovich	Principal Investigator, RBL
	Kelly Thompson	Associate Director
	Al Iverson	Principal Investigator, RSS
	Gordon Fecyk	Principal Investigator, DUL
	JD Falk		Product Manager

While I may have founded it, the *only* work I still do for MAPS LLC is:

	funding
	nomination processing
	arguing on NANOG

It's not "mine" and hasn't been "mine" since before it was six weeks old.
--
Paul Vixie <[email protected]>