Re: Fw: Administrivia: ORBS

  • From: Steve Sobol
  • Date: Sun Jan 16 14:07:24 2000

Paul Vixie's Mail Abuse Prevention System addresses this.

The MAPS Relayed Spam Stopper is similar to ORBS but *only lists
servers that are known to have been used to spam.*

It's not as proactive as ORBS. But there are a lot fewer false
positives. I'd venture to say that the actual number is very
close to zero. :)

--
North Shore Technologies  http://NorthShoreTechnologies.net
888.480.4NET