Re: Silly season

  • From: Andrew Brown
  • Date: Thu Dec 23 16:48:46 1999

>	Y2K: We'll know in 9 days.  We'll suffer for a bit afterward.

yep.  :)

>	32bitbug: I think we'd best leave this one alone until somewhere
>		around 2020.  By then I don't think most current system
>		kernels will be in use, and, well, I'll be retired.

well...you could come out of retirement and fix all the systems, kinda
like the cobol and fortran programmers in the sixties who thought no
one would still be using their code any more after 30 years...look who
was wrong?

--
|-----< "CODE WARRIOR" >-----|
[email protected]             * "ah!  i see you have the internet