Re: Silly season

  • From: Steve Dispensa
  • Date: Thu Dec 23 16:25:14 1999

I don't know how big of a deal is being made about 2.038K on a corporate
management level, but it would seem that the ensuing months would be just
about a perfect time to address this issue.  After all, many companies have
teams for the date-field issue right now, and we've gotten pretty good in
the past couple of years at analyzing this problem.  It would only make
sense to immediately move on to the 2038 work after Y2K settles down.  Let's
just not wait until 2035 to deal with it this time, huh?

 - Steve