Re: Warning to ISPs: 9netave

  • From: Peter Galbavy
  • Date: Thu Sep 02 04:30:07 1999

On Thu, Sep 02, 1999 at 02:15:50AM -0500, Phil Howard wrote:
> So 9netave has no AUP prohibiting use of its services for conducting scams?
> I would not want to run my web site at a hoster that could become blocked by
> many ISPs.  But then, I'd never use 9netave for many reasons.

I dunno. I just made the point. Check their web site for their AUPs
and if they are breached, follow the instructions they give. Remember
however that the AUP is an agreement between the provider and customer
and does not give a third party any rights (unless it is badly
written). That is what the courts are for.

--
Peter Galbavy
Knowledge Matters Ltd