Warning: OT [Was Re: Warning to ISPs: 9netave]

  • From: Joe Shaw
  • Date: Thu Sep 02 11:54:46 1999

I do believe in this case the Digital Millenium Copyright Act was
violated, and it's a stiff sumbitch when it comes to penalties,
especially ones involving personal gain.  I'd be more worried about the
blatant attempt at credit fraud if I were the person behind it though.

--
Joseph W. Shaw - [email protected]
Freelance Computer Security Consultant and Perl Programmer