Re: was i asleep when the gtld servers had the worse problem today?

  • From: J.D. Falk
  • Date: Fri Nov 13 12:56:08 1998

On 11/12/98, "J.D. Falk" <[email protected]> wrote:

> 	I'm usually the last person to run around spouting conspiracy
> 	theories about Network Solutions, but this is getting silly.

	It appears to be necessary to point out that, as always, I'm
	only speaking on my own behalf.  Not even my goldfish, Sammy,
	who has been dead for over fifteen years, is interested in
	taking a public stance on this one.  Go figure.

--
J.D. Falk <[email protected]>                "A name indicates what we seek.
Special Agent In Charge (Abuse Issues)    An address indicates where it is.