  • From: Jamie Rishaw
  • Date: Tue Nov 11 14:49:44 1997
  • Rfc_violation: You saw it here first!

I must commend UUNET for its response to my posting.. I haven't even received
my post back to me that I sent this morning and already I have had three UUNET
engineers (two from the US, one from Canada) _call_ me.

The issue is: There's congestion between Tor-Cleveland. (Someone admitted
it) :-)
The resolution is: There are scheduled upgrades to OC3c the week of 11/17
from UU-CA to UU @ TCO.  They're also adding more DS3s at other points.

Thanks, all.
--
jamie g.k. rishaw  dal/efnet:gavroche  __    IAGnet/CIC/netILLINOIS Backoffice
DID:216.902.5455 FAX:216.623.3566      \/            800.637.4IAGx5455