Re: Netcom Contact ?

  • From: Mike
  • Date: Wed Oct 01 17:41:30 1997

>Here we go again.
>
>Does anyone have a contact at Netcom that understands that SMTP is not
>transported via POP (or port 110) and who could possibly figure out why
>Netcom's mail servers are unreachable by us and several other providers?

I just got off the phone with the manager of System Administration and
he's going to investiage any possible problems with Netcom's mail servers.
I apologize for any problems you had in contacting the necessary people
to get this problem resolved.

+m
Mike Newton                [email protected]                       Netcom
Sr. Network Engineer                                           +1-408-881-3448