Re: Response from Cyber Promotions (fwd)

  • From: Charles Sprickman
  • Date: Wed Apr 23 01:07:05 1997

And in Interactive Week today, I see Cyber Promotions just signed a
three year deal with UUNet/Worldcom.  Someone was quoted as saying they
will have the capacity to "send 111 average-sized email messages per
second".

Lovely.

Charles Sprickman 				Internet Channel
INCH System Administration Team		   	   (212)243-5200
[email protected]					 [email protected]